Dr Michele Fong
Orthodontist at Family Orthodontics
I have two daughters and we enjoy going to musicals and dancing. My weakness is my love for food and wine so I go running only because I need to!
Practising orthodontics has been a childhood dream of mine ever since my first treatment at 7 years of age. I experienced first hand what a difference a proud smile can make. It is an honour and privilege to be a part of this process for our patients. Seeing the joy on their faces at the completion of our journey is fantastic!
Michele has been an Orthodontist in Carlingford & Liverpool since 1999.
Currently: Honorary Clinical Tutor- University of Sydney, Australia
1997 – 1999
Master of Dental Science (Orthodontics)
University of Sydney, Australia
1989 – 1994
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
1987 – 1994
Bachelor of Science
Queen’s University at Kingston, Canada
Awards and Scholarships
- Clinical Photography Prize- University of Sydney 1998
- Oral B Prize in Community Oral Health 1994
- Sir Edward Youde Memorial Scholarship 1993 (Governor of Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Dental Association and Crest Scholarship 1993
- Mary Sun Medical Scholarship – University of Hong Kong 1991, 1992.
- Ho Fook Prize – University of Hong Kong 1991
- Ontario Provincial Scholarship – Queen’s University at Kingston 1987, 1988
- James D. Canuel Bursary – Queen’s University at Kingston 1987
- Queen’s General Bursary – Queen’s University at Kingston 1987